- Discounted admission to all WIIT events and co-sponsored events, such as, trade talks, Capitol Hill seminars, gatherings with the diplomatic community, as well as the Holiday Reception & Silent Auction, WIIT Celebration of International Women’s Day, and WIIT Annual Dinner. (On average, WIIT holds 3 to 4 events per month.)
- Opt in participation in WIIT’s Membership Directory and Speakers’ Bureau.
- Access to the WIIT Weekly and WIIT Communiqué.
- Participation in a network of professionals including trade policy experts, attorneys, congressional staffers, diplomats, and trade practitioners from a diverse spectrum of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives.
- Ability to share expertise, express your professional opinion, and build a reputation within your industry and the trade community.
- Engagement in WIIT’s leadership development activities in public speaking, writing, and program development.
- Access to WIIT’s limited mentor program that matches young professionals with senior leaders.
- Automatic membership to OWIT International, WIIT’s umbrella organization, comprised of more than two dozen chapters in the U.S. and internationally. (Your WIIT membership can be transferred to any other OWIT chapter in the world, should you relocate.)
- Regular Member: annual dues $95.
- Student/Government Member: annual Dues $50. Available to full-time students and employees of the U.S., state, and foreign governments.
- Corporate Employee Member: requires existing Corporate Membership account.
Join as an Individual Member
*Online application link above requires credit card payment. If you'd like to join and pay with a check please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.