Anti-Corruption & Social Responsibility
This program addresses the developments in the areas of anti-corruption and corporate social responsibility. With respect to anti-corruption, the committee focuses on the:
- Impact of international anti-corruption, transparency and related trade and other agreements
- Role of government, international organizations and multilateral agencies, non-governmental organizations and other private entities in fighting corruption
- Anti-corruption regimes and enforcement globally
- Best practices for anti-corruption compliance
- Effect of corruption on trade
If you would like to participate on the committee or have an idea regarding a topic or speaker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.